Kessa Original Hammam Exfoliating Scrub Glove
This product can currently only be shipped to the U.S. Please note before placing your order.
What it does: A Moroccan Kessa works wonders! Forget all those harmful and less effective chemical wraps, pastes and fake muds. Discover your skin's vibrant, healthy glow the natural way. These gloves are far superior to typical exfoliating gloves, the Kessa glove offers powerful full body exfoliation to uncover healthier looking, more radiant and noticeably younger looking skin for immediate smoothness and glow. The glove's unique crepe fabric quickly and gently removes surface layer dead skin, impurities, toxins and excess oil so necessary for healthy, vibrant skin. The energetic massage will leave your skin rejuvenated and refreshed. An essential part of our Moroccan skin care routine is essential to exfoliate at least twice a month. These gloves are inexpensive and will last for many, many sessions. A natural and most effective way to exfoliate. For the full traditional Moroccan hammam / spa experience, follow your Kessa glove exfoliation session with our authentic Moroccan Rhassoul clay mask and best-selling 100% pure organic argan oil.
- Material: 100% viscose crepe.
- Approximate dimensions: 9.25 "x 6.5".
- Great anti-aging and skin regenerator.
- Unclogs pores and removes dead skin cells to reveal smoother, more radiant and noticeably younger looking skin.
- Stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation.
- Brightens the complexion and evens skin tone and texture.
- Promotes skin elasticity and collagen production.
- Helps eliminate harmful toxins that accumulate on a daily basis.
- Improves absorption of beauty and skin care products to make them more effective.
- Skin types that should not use the Kessa glove: You should not use the Kessa glove if you are currently experiencing any of the following problems: You generally have thin, delicate or sensitive skin; you currently have sun-damaged skin; you are currently experiencing an allergic skin reaction or breakout; you are currently experiencing inflammation or swelling of the skin; you currently have injured or scratched skin.
- The Kessa glove should not be used if you have atopic skin.
- The Kessa glove should not be used on delicate areas of the skin, such as around the eyes. The glove shrinks 20% after washing.
Disclaimer of Liability:
Due to possible physical differences between different monitors (e.g., model configuration, color gamut, panel type, screen brightness, etc.), the product photograph is illustrative only and may not accurately reflect the actual color of the item received.
All our products are extensively tested to meet rigorous and strict quality control standards.
We accept no responsibility or liability for the misuse of this or any other product, so we recommend proper supervision in its use, as we will not assume responsibility for accidents caused by misuse of this product.
About the Review:
1. We try to make sure you have a pleasant shopping experience with us, so that we can do more business with you. If there is any dissatisfaction, please email us before leaving your negative feedback. We will do our best to solve the problems, so please give us the opportunity to provide you with a solution.
2. If you are satisfied with our service, please leave us a positive feedback with a 5 star rating. Your appreciation will make us more committed to develop business and serve you better.
No customer reviews for the moment.