Gas stove for windproof picnic LANSHAN ZYH – 001
This gas stove is a must in your outdoor cooking. A great tool for backpackers, campers, hikers, hunters, geologists, etc.
Category: Gas Stove
Usage Condition: Normal Outdoor
With Ignition Device or Not: Not Included
Package weight: 0.476 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 11.50 x 11.50 x 10.50 cm / 4.53 x 4.53 x 4.13 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Gas Stove, 1 x Plastic Box
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
SHIPPING POLICIES: Your orders go with tracking ticket and Insurance through standard mail, see our shipping policy for more details
RETURN POLICIES: The products sold are guaranteed up to 30 days from the date of receipt of the package (Read our return policies)
Price includes shipping costs, tracking number and insurance
- Made of aluminum alloy, copper alloy and stainless steel, lightweight, strong and sturdy.
- Windproof design, effectively prevent flame from being extinguished and make the burning fully.
- Cellular furnace chamber, spitting the flame evenly and enhancing the thermal effect.
- Strong firepower, gathering the burning heat easily, be able to reach 800 - 900 Deg.C at once.
- Energy saving, rotary flame to create stronger firepower and more economical gas consumption.
- Infrared heating function, without outer flame, can transmit the heat through emitting the infrared ray.
- Adjustable control valve for fast maximum heat output all the way down to a simmer quickly and efficiently.
- Collapsible triangle bracket, with strong bearing capacity, anti-skid and stable.
- Foldable, portable and compact, can be stored in the box, easy and convenient to carry.
- Come with a plastic box for convenient carry, perfect tool for outdoor camping, picnic, hiking, etc.
- Material: copper alloy, aluminum alloy and stainless steel.
- Rated Power: 2900W
- Foldable Size: 7.4 x 8.3cm / 2.91 x 3.27 inches.
- Stretched Size: 18 x 8.3cm / 7.09 x 3.27 inches.
- Box Size: 10 x 9cm / 3.94 x 3.54 inches.
1. Check the gas control valve and make sure it is closed.
2. Unfold the bracket and put the stove on the ground.
3. Insert the butane gas tank into pressure reducing valve, tighten it according to the thread direction.
4. Turn on the gas control knob in a counter clockwise direction.
5. Judging whether the valve is open or not by the gas sound.
6. Fire and put the pot on the bracket.
7. After using, close the gas adjustment button. Remove the tank after stove getting cool.
- Gas cartridge in the picture is not included.
- Don't use the stove indoor, inside the tent or other closed area.
- Without electric-spark ignition system, please use lighter, flint or match to ignite the gas stove.
Due to possible physical differences between different monitors (eg configuration models, the range of colors, panel type, screen brightness, etc.), product photography is illustrative only and may not accurately reflect the actual color of the item received.
All our products are widely tested to comply with rigorous and strict quality control standards.
We do not accept any responsibility or obligation for the misuse of this or any other product, so we recommend adequate supervision in its use, as we will not assume responsibility for accidents caused by the misuse of this product.
About the Review:
1. try to make sure you have a pleasant shopping experience with us, so we can do more business with you. If there is any dissatisfaction, please email us before leaving negative feedback. We will try our best to resolve the problems, we kindly give us the opportunity to provide a solution.
2. If you are satisfied with our service, please leave us a positive feedback with a rating of 5 stars. Your recognition will make us more confident to develop business and serve you better.